Tuesday 2 February 2010

Welcome to my Blog

My best friend (who shall be henceforth known as C) once told me that when she was coming of age, she was outraged to discover that a boy had to like you back in order to be your boyfriend. This was one of the first times I understood the impotence of being dumped by someone you weren’t finished with yet.

My friends told me I should start a blog, because the antics I got up to with men made them laugh (probably at rather than with). It’s not necessarily that my life is a drama, but that I make it a drama! Even so, this blog is here for any of you ladies who are feeling tired and fed up of the monotony of rubbish men, just to remind you that it’s not just you.

The next few bogs will be a quick summary of the men I have been through in the past year and a half, since I became single for pretty much the first time. I have omitted some of the less important and interesting ones. (Oh, and names have been changed to protect privacy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well... the narcissistic nature of this blog doesn't lend itself to comments. But Should you want to say anything, feel free...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.