Monday 9 August 2010

The DJ

Sorry about the delay in writing. I was ill and then somewhat happy... but now I am single and bitter again so here is the next entry...!

Next, was the DJ. I was at the wedding of a friend of mine so, of course, under the influence of booze, I poured my heart out about my singledom and Rodney the hairy slug. So a complete stranger decided to set me up with her friend, DJ pants (better than DJ Bollocks -she assured me- who is also single, if you're interested).

So DJ and I went for dinner. Looks-wise, not my usual type but after a hairy slug, the only way is up really! Very clever, very funny... let's see what happens...

It wasn't a wirlwind of passion and fire, and in fact it was probably another several weeks before I saw him again. I got drunk in a pub (incidentally where I met the next blog update) and staggered to his place.

When I got there I felt immediately that this wasn't quite right... so in fact I used my drukeness as an excuse for some half-hearted heavy petting to result in goig straight to sleep! I woke up the next morning to a perfectly pleasant man, albeit one who seemed non-plussed when I emerged from his bathroom giggling at a bottle of mouth wash called "retadex!... RETARD-ex!

I saw him once more and got a little further than heavy petting... but not far. unfortunately, though his dental care was an all time high, his personal hygene seemed perhaps not so much. yes, he had a smelly penis!

Case closed and on to the next frog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well... the narcissistic nature of this blog doesn't lend itself to comments. But Should you want to say anything, feel free...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.