Monday 30 August 2010

The one night Stand

This one, as the title suggests, will be brief. I met him in a pub the night I discovered that the DJ was "hygenically challeged". He had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen! We exchanged numbers and met soon.

The first date, was a romantic picnic in the park where we cuddled and kissed. I discovered he was beautiful and charming and his eyes crinkled perfectly when he smiled but that he wasn't the brightest tool in the box.

The second date, I went round to his house, where we watched "Groundhog day"... which I had not seen. About half way though he turned to me and with the excitemet of a small child who had figured someting out and announced "do you see why its called Groundhog Day?".I decided that the ony way to shut him up was to kiss him and it all went from there. And WOW!!! very well eqipped and an expert toolsman, I experienced a very enjoyable evening and morning after! Delightful.

A week later, after a couple of phone calls, he disappeared! No excuses, just a distinct absense. I felt a bit used until C pointed out that he may have responded to my facebook friend request at the same time as a comment about his large manhood compensating for his weak academic ability on my status. ... Hm, he possibly would't have liked that.

Either way, a line drawn beneath as "brief but fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well... the narcissistic nature of this blog doesn't lend itself to comments. But Should you want to say anything, feel free...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.